Friday 30 August 2019

So she's back.

The Unknown Actress got married.

She got a 'proper' job, you know, a PAYE one, a 'sit at your desk' job, yes, the one she had avoided all her life and then after three months of major adjustment, LOVED.

She stopped talking about herself in the third person and instead added a third person to the marriage. A son.  There are more than a few photos of him posted out there.

I lost my 'sit at a desk' job because it moved out of London, and then so did we.  To different places.

We moved back to Northern Ireland.

I stopped acting for a while. That was helpful for me. For now, but perhaps not for life.

I am now the thing that I dreamt of when I was a little girl.  While one part of me longed to be on a stage singing into a mic, (I used to sing), a huge part of me longed to be a wife and a mummy. Which I now know is the dream version of said wife and mummy role.

Sunlight seeping through large windows,
creamy shades and hues and fresh flowers,
something amazing baking or in a slow cooker,
I have beautiful wavy hair and I am calm and lovely,
Washing dries on the line and everyone is happy,
and we fall asleep thankful for another day and excited for the next.

That is 'dream Rach' the reality is somewhat different.

Not because we live in a house with no windows and not because I made it up but because I am not calm, I am often not thankful, and I, in my 30s, realize that I am a massive dreamer, I long for the best, the best, the best, perfection, and yet because this is 2017 on earth, perfection is not here in full but in wee bits of the day, the most natural bits I'd say, like trees (they're pretty perfect).

So here I shall write my dreams and my reality moments.  And I'll try keep it fun.

Written in 2017; posted in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment